Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do You Blue? 4/1/2010





Hello all! Welcome to Asperger Ninja and to Autism Awareness Month! I've changed the color of the blog to blue (natch) and in addition I'm going to be wearing something blue all month long and will be posting daily. This is in part for awareness and also, to challenge myself. My blog does not control me, I control my blog and I want to have a larger quantity of posts. I will still have the posts you have grown to love (or loathe!) , so no worries on that front.

Here I am, this morning about 8:05, where I should be out the door, but no, I'm glamming it up as much as I can, which is no small feat let me tell you! The necklace is a wonderful piece by my friend, designer Jen Parrish. She has designed for shows like "Ugly Betty" and movies like "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." Yeah, she's famous like that. And her Cathedral Window Pendant with the gorgeous blue beads is perfect for today. 

And for your enjoyment, here is Nathan and his interpretive dance:












Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I love that video so much! I watched it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It's Death Metal Rooster in the background. It's hysterical. Check it out on Youtube!

    ReplyDelete