Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do You Blue? 4/18/2010


My day was full of moving small boxes to the new place, taking a quick break and then moving more boxes. It's funny how much stuff has accumulated in the 4 years. Most of it is being trashed, or given away. I like to keep my possessions to a minimum. I'm not a fan of clutter, though I tend to get cluttered.

I'm wearing the M.A.C. Dubonnet because I am so pale. I choose to be pale, but when I'm photographed, it sometimes makes me look like death. To look undeathlike, I put on the M.A.C., because it is awesome. 

I'm wearing my Awareness Depot Autism Ribbon and my nose looks 10 times larger than it already is. Genetics, what can I say?

Not much else to share today. Nate did call and tell me he went to see "How to Train Your Dragon." and he had popcorn. I miss that little stinker. He'll be home in a few days. 

G'night y'all!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment