Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do You Blue? 4/7/2010




Hello Ninja Clan! I've made it day 7. I consider that an accomplishment! In the world of SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy), she believes in micromovements, tiny progressions towards a goal. I thank J.T. for bringing her back to the forefront of my brain.

"No photos!" is the ironic flavor of this picture. I liked how I looked harried and bothered, which I clearly wasn't. The blue bracelet is acting like a shield against...well...let's say ignorance instead of paparazzi. 



My moon phase kicked into high gear this morning, which was UNpleasant. I had managed to keep those lycanthropic emotional phases to a minimum until 7 AM when I HAD to get the recycling and garbage out. Poor Nathan didn't know what to make of me. Fortunately, I snapped out of it as swiftly as I had phased in.

He's been going off outside in the morning when I drop him off instead of getting 2nd breakfast. If he goes outside, I can't hang out with him, which is fine. It's that I'm noticing him getting to be more independent. He doesn't hold my hand as much as he used to. He goes to the playground more often. He's feeling the waters out and I'm proud of him, but there's a little part of me that is sad he's growing up so fast. Too fast. I don't know how much longer he'll be holding my hand or giving me endless hugs but I'm savoring each one so that when they become infrequent or disappear (which I hope is NEVER) then I'll remember and smile that I took the time to enjoy them thoroughly.   

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment