Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why Don't You Tell Me?



Here's where you, the readers (I know you're out there), get to tell me what's what. Tell me your opinions, your thoughts, what you like, don't like. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I like to improve things, make them better and more appealing to the masses. Tell me also what you'd like to see: Interviews, podcasts, video messages, etc. There are a few things I ask that you do before you post:

1. Make comments constructive. No one likes a troll.

2. Don't bash other people's blogs.

3. Don't bash each other.

4. Just play nice and we'll all be fine. :)


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I have only been reading for a few days but I look forward to your posts. I think you have a talent for writing and your pictures are an artwork in themselves!

    I have a 15 and almost 12 year old son with Aspergers as well as my husband - my 15 year old was only diagnosed in June of 09 - it was a shock and he struggles the most with it. It's actually been something I beat myself up over time and time again...

    At any rate I love reading your blog...I get a chance to relate on a level I don't have "normally"..

    I say just keep doing what you're doing.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog. My son is barely 9 and an Aspie (how he refers to it).

    Your accounts of you and your son are so similar to what we experience, it seems uncanny at times. The wii-ing, meltdowns, Lego dudes, his insights, pants issues. Even the dang turkeys!

    It helps me to see that you get as frustrated as I do. And that it's ok. We cannot expect ourselves to be the zen masters ALL the time, now can we?

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading about you and the "Asperger Experience" as I am an adult Aspie with a 17 yr old who has it as well. Just keeping writing about you, your son and whatever you want to share...I'll keep reading. Thanks Asperger Ninja! Amy

    ReplyDelete