Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Asperger Ninja: DIG THIS!

Happy New Year to all of you! It's time for another DIG THIS! These are a few things that just are plain awesome and make our lives easier. 



Organix  Vanilla Silk Shampoo & Conditioner

This stuff is A-maz-ING. I'm a product snob, which I will prove in a moment, but girlfriend needs to stay on a budget. Organix washes my hair in this cloud of vanilla goodness and gives me soft, shiny & slightly sweet tresses. It is usually on sale buy 1 get 1 free, so I take advantage of that. Comes in other addictive scents, like Cherry Blossom Ginseng & Mocha Espresso.



M.A.C. Lipstick in Hot Gossip
Yes, I am a snob when it comes to cosmetics. Sometimes I CVS it, but when it counts, I go for the good stuff, because it's higher quality, I get better color and it lasts much longer. I got a gift card for Christmas and immediately made a beeline to Nordstroms (I only go there for their cosmetic counter) and went to the M.A.C. ladies. I got this fabulous new color for 2011. An everyday pink that can be worn alone, with liner (Whirl is my fave) or coupled with Lip Glass, (Pink Poodle, anyone?)



Minotaurus by Lego

This is an awesome game that Nathan got for Christmas. It's classic Lego where you have to put it together (which I did), but then, it is a game of strategy. It has a six sided die, but two sides are colors. One side moves barriers to keep your man from making it to the center of the labyrinth. Another side moves the Minotaur closer to you! The game is never stale, as things are constantly changing. We have spent a good deal of time together over this game, so I consider that a bonus of any Christmas present. :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this! There are some women whose hair I can smell ... it smells heavenly ... and I've been wondering how they do that! My shampoo can't be smelled by anyone ... including me!

    ReplyDelete