Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Sometimes, things are easy.... and sometimes, things are hard. 

Life has an interesting way of shaking you down to your marrow. 

In November, I had to alter what Asperger Ninja was about. It was my choice to  do so. My son no longer desired to be a direct part of this blog and I always said that I would respect that choice when the time came. 


My goal here has been to tell the truth. My truth. No one else's. The truth will set me free. This story needs to be told, and continued to be told. My tale is not finished. One of my purposes in life is to be a voice for those who don't have one.  And I am going to work on that more in 2013. 

I am very happy to be back. My son will be referred to as Boy Wonder from now on. :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment